Harbor Freight now open in Sterling VA

Tad tad at planetisuzoo.com
Sun Mar 31 19:42:47 CDT 2013

Having a store is nice because you can look at the tool before you drop $20
on it.  I've had a few that have been well worth the cash.  Their $20 4"
angle grinder is well worth it.  I've abused that thing for years and it
hasn't failed.  Their saws-all, not so much.  You can also check online for
reviews.  One of my forums has a long-running thread where people have
weighed in: http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=58464

Also sign up for their mailing list.  They include nice coupons including a
standard 20% off of any item, and some kind of freebie.  I've probably
gotten 15 of those multi-meters for free and a few dozen flashlights.

-Tad