Harbor Freight now open in Sterling VA

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Mon Apr 1 10:13:21 CDT 2013

Thanks for that link.  I think cloudsourced reviews are probably the
right way to stay on the straight and narrow with HF (or any, but race
to the bottom priced especially) tools.

My $0.02 - 3 of my 4 furniture dollies are from HF as well as a big
stack of moving blankets.  They work fine.

I think their MIG welder cart is probably better built than the Miller
one I have (and has an angled top) at a fraction of the price.

-r