Computer question about .dwf files

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Fri May 10 15:38:09 CDT 2013

Unfortunately DWF import is only in the Pro (pay) version of SketchUp, but I give it high marks for being ridiculously easy to use.

There is a free version that works with a number of other file formats, which might be of interest.

http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/product/gsu.html

Disclaimer: I was at a place that invested in this before Google bought it and resold some of it to Trimble.