Dayton G2

Mike ODELL mo at ccr.org
Mon May 20 09:19:26 CDT 2013

hmm - their web site is confusing.
the info doesn't seem consistent, ESP
about the ADC and size of the FPGA.
it may be their "commercial" unit that has
the two channel ADC. it seems the ham version
is the Hermes design with a nice PA/filter card.
in one spot, the realtime bandwidth looks suspiciously
like there's a sound card in there somewhere, but
that makes absolutely no sense based on everything else.
so..... yet more dust to settle. encouraging dust, but dust
none the less.

sigh

     -mo

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the jammy fingers.