FW: FW: Hawking WIFI Signal Booster

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sun Jun 16 09:29:53 CDT 2013

Alex,

Check this URL.  They have excellent antennas at very good prices.  I used
them as a supplier of antennas needed to microwave news stories back to the
station before I retired and a lot of the HSMM-MESH guys get their antennas
from here.

http://www.l-com.com/wireless-antenna-24-ghz-wifi-antennas

When it comes to a boat I would use an omni antenna.  L-com has a few of
these with reasonable gain.

Bill

N4TS

  _____

Subject: Re: FW: Hawking WIFI Signal Booster

Anyone built one of these?

http://www.trevormarshall.com/biquad.htm

Ha ha I just bought a boat and I'm thinking of doing some war sailing.  I'm
already figuring out how to mount antennas...