IEEE: the iKnife

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Thu Jul 25 17:47:45 CDT 2013

On 7/25/2013 3:08 PM, Richard O'Neill wrote:
> On 7/25/2013 3:10 PM, Phil wrote:
>> What a boon also to small, suspicious children who are unsure about the food on their plate - "Mummy, what's this stuff on my plate?" "Just read your mass spectrometer and eat up, there's a good boy."
>>
>> Phil M1GWZ
>>

> /How can you have any pudding if you don't eat/ yer /meat/?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9-CrzyEiiY

That reminds me...  Aaron Osmond (yes, from that Osmond family), a Utah
state senator, wants to put an end to compulsory education for children.
Osmond called on parents to decide whether or not their children should
go to school, and asked for exploration into how much time children
should be in school.

Joe, N6DGY