The Many Dangers of DHMO

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Tue Aug 6 19:22:28 CDT 2013

Reading this topic, I kept thinking of "DMSO" which was popular back in
the late 70's due to its immediate penetrating of the skin for arthritic
drugs and the like.  I can recall it was technically illegal in
California, and often sold black market.  Seems illicit drug users also
enjoyed the immediate penetrating effect.

Joe, N6DGY