The Many Dangers of DHMO

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 19:33:23 CDT 2013

On 7 Aug 2013, at 01:22, Joseph Bento wrote:

> Reading this topic, I kept thinking of "DMSO" which was popular back in the late 70's due to its immediate penetrating of the skin for arthritic drugs and the like.  I can recall it was technically illegal in California, and often sold black market.  Seems illicit drug users also enjoyed the immediate penetrating effect.
>
> Joe, N6DGY

Indeed, DMSO - dimethyl sulphoxide. I have taken part in demonstration of DMSO under supervised conditions, many years ago. Mash up strawberries in DMSO, dip your fingertip in the solution, and within fifteen seconds you can taste strawberries. Mash up onions in DMSO and dip your big toe in it - yes, you guessed it. Naturally, such demonstrations are now illegal in the UK.   :-(

Phil M1GWZ