Project - Fee TV

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 15 10:41:38 CDT 2013

  For those who don't enjoy puzzles, here's an example of the path I use
through the maze.

First, go to the site and use the search box (upper left) to locate a
program. For example, type 'Continuum' in the search box. It's will
offer two series that contain that name. Select 'Continuum' and hit
search again. It will show both programs. Select 'Continuum' and it will
return two options, season 1 and 2.

  Select season 1 and it will list all the programs for that season,
available from a variety of sites. On the right you will see viewer
feedback indicating how reliable the site has been for viewers. In
order, I try the first 100% site and select it. If by chance it doesn't
work select another 100% site, etc.

  Next you will get a screen that offers Fast Download or Hi Speed
Download._Ignore both options_ and enter what's written in the _White
BOX_ on the_Your Answer line_ and hit _Submit and Continue to Video_. It
will ask you to update media player._Ignore it!_ Below the white box is
written, _Hide Ad and Play Video_. _Click on it_. Now you should have a
blank black box with a "play" triangle in the center. Click on it and
begin watching. If another pop up starts playing in the audio background
just highlight and delete it.

  You also have the option to select full screen. Enjoy the show.

Richard

PS. I find Continuum an interesting show with plenty of parallels to
today's world. Those Canadians may be on to something. :-\