QST Ham Radio Magazines needed at the Fair

3t3 3t3 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 16 02:21:36 CDT 2013

Hello -

If you have any relatively recent "old" QST magazines and would like to
donate them to the cause - we would like to give them away to interested
folks that visit the Ham Radio / 4-H booth at the Prince William County
Fair this week.  Please contact me directly via my cell phone at
703-402-1066 if you can help.

We are up and running again this year out at the fair grounds.  Both
Woodbridge Amateur Radio Club (WWI/WARC) and the Ole Virginia Hams (OVH)
ARC are well represented.

We are expecting an even larger crowd Friday night and then Saturday,
starting at noon, will be the final day for this year's fair and out Ham
Radio Demonstration.

Today we had two HF stations on the air (one on SSB and one PSK) and the
OVH Club ran their regular 2-M net from the 4-H booth at 8 PM local -
(Gavin Saul, KK4MXT, did a splendid job at Net Control - see attached
photo).

Hope to see you at the fair - we are in the Agra Culture Barn - just
South of the big white "Children's Barn". - and you can't miss the
antennas. :-)

--
     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net