Squirrely

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 12:13:02 CDT 2013

Now THAT'S a film I'll enjoy. Of course, greys are no worse than reds - remember that awful scene in "Willy Wonka' where they attack Verruca Salt without provocation. Some of us have long memories - that Johnny Depp didn't lift a finger to help, either. Meanwhile, thanks to you guys for taking the blame, but we were the authors of our own downfall, thanks. Survival of the fittest. Once we've eradicated the grey squirrel, we'll finish off the rabbits, hares and deer, then send our global police force (which we are no longer sending to Syria) to eradicate any non-native species in the USA. Watch out, kimosabe.

I'm too mean to buy copperweld. Anyway, the scaffolding is gone, the moment lost.

Phil M1GWZ