FW: Scary stuff

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Tue Oct 22 15:58:30 CDT 2013

Did the pollster come back around and ask people whether they would
support a law that cut one's maximum pre-tax contribution to his flex
savings account by half [*] and would make the cost of private health
care go up even faster than it already was?

I think the man on the street knows more about what Obamacare means to
him than you give him credit for.  After all, most people have been to
the DMV...  Web site launch difficulties for healthcare.gov are
unfortunately a harbinger of things to come.

We may complain about our insurance companies (I've got year-old bills
that we're still trying to sort out), but I'm not sure whether to
laugh or cry when I see the folks who think that getting government
more deeply into the mix is going to somewhow improve things.

Back to the original link from Infowars though, that reminds me of the
classic skit from The Man Show with their petition to "end women's
suffrage".  Awesome stuff, that.

-r

[*] our FSA is maxed, and was tapped out by June.