Scary stuff

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Tue Oct 22 16:45:26 CDT 2013

This is the same public that can’t name the current Vice-President, their own state’s capital city or who their Senators are, etc...  Skits like this, especially on Leno, are a common thing, and show just how stupid the average person on-the-street is.  I started saying “American” on-the-street, but I’m not sure other country’s on-the-street citizens (or undocumented aliens/foreigners) fare any better.... except for Saturn’s public (it has something to do with the rings, I bet).  The “smart” people are either not on the street, or quickly run away from these on-the-street pollsters.

Of course, the people that regularly watch Leno aren’t much better.... <grin>  Even Letterman is getting tiring these days, especially his constant political harping.
73, Terry, WB4JFI