Chinese toy

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Thu Jan 9 23:01:44 CST 2014

The old wall set had batteries. 2 or 3 #6 cells.

http://www.telephonecollecting.org/Bobs%20phones/Pages/WE317/WE317.htm

  My childhood was spent living in an oil field that dated from the
mid 1930s. Some of the oil companies had private phone systems up
until the 1960s. I can remember seeing a pile of 50 or so phones when
they replaced the system with 2 way radios. They use cell phones now.
      Sandy
      WB5MMB