Feds pull Google Glass user from theater for suspected piracy - NBC News.com

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 14:28:54 CST 2014

Luckily, I don't yet have a pair of Googley glasses, and I've usually forgotten the plot of the film about 20 minutes after the end. If I stay awake to the end, that is. Actually, as most audience members spend the first half of the film eating, drinking and making telephone calls, and the second half pushing past everyone to get to the lavatory, I haven't been to the cinema in years. I wait until they appear on TV a few years later, then my DVD recorder can watch them for me, thus saving me the trouble. Mind you, if I was a high-powered Fed agent, I'd be in there all the time, overhearing terrorists phoning each other.

Phil M1GWZ