FW: Coax & cat 5 pull

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Thu Jan 23 15:39:00 CST 2014

Alex,

We pulled RG6 containing RF for our in house cable and satellite receiver
system in the same trays and conduits with Cat 5 while I was at NBC.  We
never had any problem with cross talk or interference.

I will attest to what would happen if you put 100 watts into the coax with a
mismatched load.  I suspect you could get a little interference under this
condition.

Bill

N4TS

  _____