Coax & cat 5 pull

John Donaldson johnab8yz at verizon.net
Fri Jan 24 10:50:24 CST 2014

I don't think it will be a problem. I found something interesting one
day. I noticed the non-secure computer was separated from the secure
computer by a certain distance. I asked about this and the answer was to
make sure the non-secure network  could not sense the secure network.
Then I noticed that both cat 5 cables terminated to a wall adapter where
the two were only an inch apart.

John, AB8YZ