FW: W4CIA 147.210 Mhz

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Thu Feb 6 20:30:57 CST 2014

It would be very nice if we could get the IRLP link working again on a full
time basis.

Frank (K0BRA) and I are working on an EchoLink connection.  As of today the
hardware for an EchoLink connection is functioning at the lab.

IRLP allows hams to access from another IRLP repeater.  EchoLink allows hams
to access the repeater through VOIP (Voice Over Internet Provider).
Wouldn't it be very nice to have both methods available Maitland?

Bill - N4TS