W4CIA 147.210 Mhz

Richard revo753 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 19:49:32 CST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  Perhaps, if I put the j-pole antenna in the attic, it might hit the repeater.

Their is a ham near here, in Manassas, who has rooftop antennas.  I wonder, if he could bring the repeater up.  I don't know if this ham is an AMRAD member.  Are non-AMRAD members allowed to use the repeater?

Best Wishes
73s
Richard KI4KXJ