W4CIA - AMRAD Technical Net

William "Bill" Kisse WA3GJD at arrl.net
Mon Mar 3 16:58:07 CST 2014

I would like to add another.

I've been using an online Web SDR at http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

However, this site only works on Windows browsers using flash or HTML5 interface

The software that controls the SDR has been freely distributed by the developer at utwente.nl so there are multiple online SDR's available to us.

As an aside, I recommend that you check out the site - I've seen up to 195 concurrent users and the remote receiver runs without a hitch.

Searching for an Android version so that I can access this SDR on my tablet or cell phone.

I've seen SDR software on Google Play, but none seems to work on my devices.

Thank you.

Bill
WA3GJD

William "Bill" Kisse

301-908-8279
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Margaret Mead, American Cultural Anthropologist