Tacos ???

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 11 17:02:00 CDT 2014

Phil,

The price for these on Amazon changes.  We were getting them for
something less than $30 a month ago and now they are $36.99, all before
the exchange of dollars and pound sterling.

They are still a bargain and Bill, WA3GJD says the UVB5 is a better unit
at about the same price.  Henry, K2BFY, our programming guru says he has
done just fine programming the UVB5 so it may be the better choice now.

You can never tell what radio and price will be the best by the time
Hamvention rolls around.  Maybe you should buy now or on the other hand
you should wait and buy at Hamvention.  Its all in flux now.

Frank