3D printer info

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Mar 21 11:43:49 CDT 2014

I notice that PrintrBot just announced their metal Simple, for delivery in a couple of weeks.  At about $700, it looks interesting.

One of the guys here bought a printrbot Simple a couple of months ago, and he is having a good time with it.  He has done a couple of upgrades already, and doesn’t yet have the heated bed, which he will be getting.

It looked pretty good, which was the reason I asked in the first place.

The “Cube” at Staple requires you to buy their proprietary cartridges, which is a non-starter to me.
73, Terry, WB4JFI