Arduino and 74x595

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Mar 30 17:31:42 CDT 2014

Thanks, Terry

It's time to heat up the soldering iron and give a couple of these
circuits a try.  I've recently discovered tronixstuff.com where I now
see there is a wealth of info for the 595 and the I2C chips that you
mention.  I think it's time to finally get myself out of the strictly
analog world of electronics I've been in for so many years.  :-)

Joe, N6DGY