U2 vs LAX ATC system

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sun May 4 05:21:58 CDT 2014

So much for 60,000 ft altitude spy planes if any old airport can pick them up nowadays.

I suspect the real reason for the 27 flight cancellations was that an airport chef or aircraft cleaner failed to turn up for his shift, but this was not considered to be an acceptable explanation for the cancellations. In the UK, when we have similar problems, we blame the TARDIS flying over London and nobody complains.

Phil M1GWZ