Gama Ray Laser

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Fri May 9 21:37:07 CDT 2014

Dental x-rays will definitely set of a NukAlert (
http://www.nukalert.com/index_a.html ). It is all a probability game.
Is the probability of bad things happening from the x-ray worse than
the probability of bad things happening from a botched root canal. I
have had almost all of my teeth root canaled or replaced by implants
and have had the stress test gamma-ray camera thing and have not been
noticed glowing in the dark.
      Sandy
      WB5MMB