Gama Ray Laser

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 20:54:52 CDT 2014

On 5/9/2014 9:34 PM, Joseph Bento wrote:
> I assume it "screams" in the presence of such x-rays?

  Yes, it does. Quite loudly in fact - just before it expires. You too
I'm afraid. BTW, for your edification all dentists I've ever spoken to
liken dental X-ray exposures to no more than you'd get on a day in the
sun while wearing UV block. They have no knowledge of or the effects of
ionizing radiation.

  "There there now, relax, this won't hurt me one bit" they often mutter
just before hiding behind a lead wall while you get irradiated. However,
don't blame the dentists, they're been indoctrinated to repeat whatever
the schools teach them to say to relieve patient anxiety.

"... is it still an accumulative action over long term?"

  You betcha - but don't worry, you'll probably croak of something else
first.

Ye Old Skeptic