[Fwd: [W4OVH] Fwd: Solar Roadways - Introduction]

3t3 3t3 at comcast.net
Wed May 21 00:41:05 CDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[W4OVH] Fwd: Solar Roadways - Introduction
Date: 	Tue, 20 May 2014 19:27:35 -0400
From: 	Fred Whitaker <fmwhit at gmail.com>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients:;
<CAKkVDyM609nG_ySKjGStKN8rsfq9Kco5kHAx2H=6+6xhKcb4LA at mail.gmail.com>
<CAKkVDyMeKb=SujU_YwJ=y1xj-QnUGVgNYCcZWucRdpna=Qvr3Q at mail.gmail.com>

I thought that you guys might like this. Be sure to watch the video.

Fred
Wa2gzw

Attention all Neanderthals, meatheads and ancient ones who like the
stone ages.  Time to get out of Dodge as the 21st Century has arrived.
As Lee Iacocca stated, get on board or get out of the way, here we go!
I worked for Penn Dot, I worked in Public transportation and I was
schooled in Biology, taught in the Peace Corps.  This concept presented
here will revolutionize the next generation and usher in a totally
different economic model.  As you read this and watch the videos, think
of the possibilities.  Not in our terms but in the terms of the next
generation.  Then tell me what you think.  This invention in the 21st
century will equal what the automobile did for the twentieth century.
First railroads across our fledging country, then highways after the
second world war and now transportation will be nearly effortless.
Think of the possibilities.  The coldest regions, the hottest deserts,
the wettest jungles and why not the oceans and the highest peaks.
Please, enjoy...

http://www.solarroadways.com/intro.shtml

--
--
Ole Virginia Hams meet at the Prince William County Red Cross 9930

---
Groups "Ole Virginia Hams, Amateur Radio Club" group.
an email to w4ovh+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com

--
     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net