Need Help setting up FileZilla (Server) software

3t3 3t3 at comcast.net
Mon May 26 16:59:29 CDT 2014

Hello -

I am configuring two ham shack PCs, one with FTPZilla (Client) software
and one with FileZilla (Server) software.

I have both the Server and the Client software downloaded and installed
and running on the two separate PCs.

However, I apparently have something set up incorrectly because when I
ask my Client to log in to the Server, I get a message on the Client's
screen saying:

   1. "Connecting to 127.0.0.1:21..."
   2. "Status:    Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED -
      Connection refused by server".

Does anyone have experience setting up FileZilla (Server) software ?

If you can help me figure this out I sure would appreciate it.

Please advise. :-)

--
     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net