Hamfest Morgantown West Virginia

Karl W4KRL w4krl at dcm-va.com
Thu Jun 19 14:03:18 CDT 2014

Morgantown Amateur Radio Hamfest - Saturday, June 21, 2014 Star City, June 21, 2014: The Annual Morgantown, WV, Hamfest, hosted by the Mon County Amateur Radio Club, will take place at the St. Mary's Church Grounds and Reception Center located at Star City, West Virginia. Event opens at 8:00 AM and ends at 2:00 PM. The Morgantown Hamfest is an annual event that offers exams for radio licenses, open market of used and new radio equipment, antennas, books, food concessions etc. Indoor tables as well as parking lot tailgating will be provided for those wishing to sell equipment. Food will be provided! Radio License Exams will be given at 10AM, Amateur Radio information will be available for the public, used and new radio equipment will be available! This year we will introduce the new MCARC Emergency Communications Trailer, provided my Monongalia County. Club volunteers will use it to provide a remote headquarters for communications between multiple law enforcement agencies, emergency responders, and volunteers during times of crisis.

Information: www.qsl.net/k8mcr/hamfest.html
Thank you