It happened again...

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 16:17:23 CDT 2014

This is the second time I've received this message. What the heck is going on?

Also, has the reflector operation changed regarding own messages? I used to get copies of my postings but now do not. I know they're getting through to other people because I'm getting replies to them, including my message that prompted this…

Phil M1GWZ

Begin forwarded message: