It happened again...

Maitland Bottoms aa4hs at amrad.org
Fri Jun 20 19:51:14 CDT 2014

GWZ> This is the second time I've received this message. What the heck is going on?

GWZ> Also, has the reflector operation changed regarding own messages? I used to get
GWZ> copies of my postings but now do not. I know they're getting through to other
GWZ> people because I'm getting replies to them, including my message that prompted
GWZ> this…

GWZ> Phil M1GWZ

Welcome to to DMARC (population aol, yahoo, and counting).

1. Complain to AOL that DMARC breaks the Internet for you.

2. Quit using aol.com as your email address. (But don't switch
   to yahoo or gmail expecting anything better.)

https://wordtothewise.com/2014/04/brief-dmarc-primer/
http://wiki.asrg.sp.am/wiki/Mitigating_DMARC_damage_to_third_party_mail
http://postmaster-blog.aol.com/2014/04/22/aol-mail-updates-dmarc-policy-to-reject/
http://blog.mailchimp.com/aol-changes-dmarc-policy/

We email list users are just pawns and fodder in grand Internet
power plays. Make some popcorn, sit back and see how this plays out...

-Maitland