Blitzortung.org Sensors

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 20:07:07 CDT 2014

Given that we had a real mother of a thunderstorm overhead last night, and more on the way (just check out the European map), I'm certainly thinking about resurrecting a latent interest in VLF, sferics and storm tracking. Could be I'll be setting up a station myself with the availability of this kit. We don't get a lot of thunderstorms in this part of the UK, but with the ability to help track them across the Channel and into Europe - sounds like my kind of radio science.

Phil M1GWZ