Can You Suggest An Email Provider Which Works Well With The Tacos Reflector?

Richard revo753 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 17:48:55 CDT 2014

Greetings All,

For some time I have been having problems with Yahoo.

The problem is not only between Yahoo and the Tacos reflector, but even between Yahoo and Yahoo Groups.

And there are other Yahoo issues as well.

It is my understanding that Yahoo is either impossible to contact or next to impossible to contact---to get a real person.

Evidently from what I have read, Yahoo has made various changes which have resulted in problems for the end user.

So I am thinking of getting another email account with some other email service provider.

Can any of you suggest a free email service provider which works well with the Tacos reflector?

I would like to establish such an email account and use it to receive email from the Tacos reflector.

Best Wishes
Richard KI4KXJ