Can You Suggest An Email Provider Which Works Well With The Tacos Reflector?

Andre Kesteloot akesteloot at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:05:30 CDT 2014

Richard

For me, gmail works very well.

The one thing you need to remember is that, if you post something on Tacos
with Gmail, the posting emanating back from Tacos will NOT show up on your
gmail incoming mail, because Gmail recognizes the message from Tacos being
the same as the one you sent.
There is no work around for that.

One great advantage of Gmail is that there is practically *no* spam. (Gmail
magically gets rid of emails purporting to improve some of your body parts,
etc.)

Finally, all the mail you do not discard will be stored in "the cloud" and
you can retrieve any mail message by typing the name of the subject of the
e-mail in the upper window, and the message will be instantly retrieved.

One drawback is that if you were one day working somewhere and there was no
Internet available, then you  could not retrieve that message, or that file.

Another drawback, I am told, is that since Gmail keeps everything, if you
were to have used Gmail to correspond with someone, and you and that person
were later involved in a lawsuit, your opponent could easily subject your
Gmail account to discovery.

73
André