Can You Suggest An Email Provider Which Works Well With The Tacos Reflector?

Richard revo753 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 19:58:13 CDT 2014

Greetings All,

Andre, Thanks for your good advice about gmail.

Yesterday evening I opened my gmail account and was surprised how different it is from Yahoo.  Gmail seems much more busy than Yahoo.

As I only want the email function,  I wonder, if some of the other (non-email) stuff can be turned off.

Just now I subscribed to the Tacos reflector.  Hopefully, I will soon be receiving posts from Tacos in my gmail account.

This Sunday, Aug 3rd, is the Berryville Hamfest.

Looking forward to seeing you (Andre & the other AMRAD people) there.

Best Wishes
73s
Richard Demaret KI4KXJ