Opinions on safety of dropbox ???

R Cramer rwcfl at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Aug 3 19:41:24 CDT 2014

OK.. some valid points.  I agree two is one and one is none.  Well there
is the Amazon space and one can build a local cloud with FreeNAS.  I
guess only the FreeBSD. *BSD, and Linux folks might be familiar with
these apps.  Mo, Rob do you guys have an opinion.... Do not mean to
limit who can voice an opinion by I know these guys and I know they are
unix folk.  Sandy I forget whether you run a flavor of unix and of
course Terry started with linux years ago, say Slackware.  BTW Terry if
you are reading this how are your pet gators doing there in Charlestown?

Also for what it is worth I am not saving pictures but instead backups
of my web server.  MySQL and Word Press are taking up an ungodly amount
of space.  More then I had anticipated.

73 all,
Dick