GSM GPS tracker

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 16 14:54:39 CDT 2014

These are what the loan sharks use to put in a vehicle for people with
bad credit.  When a payment is missed, the vehicle is disabled until the
payment is made.

China makes these really cheap but they seem to work just fine. Must be
based on cheap cheap chips. I guess the people who buy a car on these
terms find it is the only way they can get a loan and don't find and
disable the tracker.  I read a magazine article about how the units
really motivate loan payments.  Real tear jerker article about how women
with children go to great lengths to raise the money.  Beats getting a
repo man on the problem.

You need to get a cell phone account to activate the on/off feature and
the position reporting.

Frank