Tesla Motors Inc CEO: Artificial Intelligence Is Like Demons

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 12:02:25 CDT 2014

Frankly, I think that Islamic State is a more immediate threat. Mind you, I confidently predict that all computers will suddenly grind to a halt on January 1st 2100. Or is it January 1st 3000? I forget.

"Dr. Stuart Armstrong from the Future of Humanity Institute at Oxford University, has already cautioned that increasing use of artificial intelligence will result in massive unemployment as machinery would replace manpower."

Hey, I wish I could get a job at Oxford University predicting what was predicted in the 1960s. And 1970s, '80s, '90s… Better dust off my copy of "Future Shock".

Phil M1GWZ