Tesla Motors Inc CEO: Artificial Intelligence Is Like Demons

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 13:05:17 CDT 2014

On 10/27/2014 1:02 PM, Phil wrote:
> Frankly, I think that Islamic State is a more immediate threat.

  A friend recently sent this: http://www.youtube.com/embed/6-3X5hIFXYU

  Of course I won't be around to deal with distant future changes so
whatever they are they won't be troubling me. Besides, change is
inevitable and who can predict the future with any certainty? There are
lots of relevant factors left out of this alarmist video.
Prognostication is a funny game to play. I can't even predict what I'm
going to have for lunch tomorrow.

LL&P,
Richard ;-)

<http://www.youtube.com/embed/6-3X5hIFXYU>