AMRAD LF Active Antenna Question

Andre Kesteloot akesteloot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 16:44:16 CST 2014

whoops, my unfinished msg went out without my permission :-)

Anyway get two or three additional NE-2 bulbs  (at $0.54 each, you can't go
wrong :-), and learn how useful they can be.

With two capacitors and two resistors, you can build a basic multivibrator
etc.
Install those two bulbs behind an ugly mask, and you will have monster
blinking his eyes, etc.

see for instance  http://www.tinaja.com/glib/muse136.pdf

Good luck
73