Arduino starter kits

Andre Kesteloot akesteloot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 08:55:02 CST 2014

Alberto,

 What you propose is interesting, but Arduino has many advantage when used
as a dedicated state- engine: it does what you told it to do, and nothing
else, and therefore does not waste cycles to perform maintenance tasks,
because it does have an operating system such as Linux.

Both, it seems to me, have a place in ham radio applications.

73
André N4CK