LED bulbs

Ralph Wallio, W0RPK W0RPK at netins.net
Tue Jan 27 06:57:32 CST 2015

When experimenting with dimmable LED bulbs vs. LED-compatible dimmer
switches it quickly became obvious that only a few combinations worked
well from full to minimal brightness.  This eventually lead me to
http://www.lutron.com/en-US/Education-Training/Pages/LCE/DimmingCFLsandLEDs.aspx
and then
http://www.lutron.com/technicaldocumentlibrary/3682066_CFL_LED_Bulb_list.pdf.

These sources quickly stopped all the experimenting by pairing specific
dimmers with specific LED bulbs which yielded excellent LED dimming.  So
far they have not been the least expensive bulbs available but, having
solved that problem, I can use my interests and time to spend exorbitant
amounts of money elsewhere.

We now have 15 $3.99 STAPLES LED bulbs in frequent (non-dimming) service
with no failures so far.  Nine more are still in their boxes.  (Thanks
Karl!)

TNX es 73 de Ralph Wallio W0RPK
http://showcase.netins.net/web/wallio/