FW: Vandalism in Arizona Shut Down Internet, Cellphone, Telephone Service Across State | Washington Free Beacon

Tom Azlin W7SUA tom at nilza.org
Sun Mar 1 20:40:49 CST 2015

 From Phoenix north to I-40 it is the mountain ranges that divide the
low desert from the high desert of the rocky mountain plateau that cause
even more problems finding cable routes other than up the valleys! Where
they also put roads. One direct route here, a second longer and windy
road and then a couple big out of the way loops to get here. I am hoping
that they drop service down to this area from some where else.

73, tom w7sua