Cool Multimeter for $119, Wish I'd had something like this numerous times

Patrick Gray patgperiod at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:04:09 CDT 2015

Dear Old Skeptical,

   Tell me where on the website it said that they are still in BETA Test?

They're actually in full production on the Rev. "H" boards here in the good
'ole US of A by Sencore Electronics, an established test equipment
manufacturer.

Now, tell me where you may buy a new Fluke Cat III high voltage capable
Multimeter made in the USA, with data logging capability for several month
long duration, SD Card memory, standard pomona plug test lead dimensions
for less than $130 or less than $100 if you may find a couple of buying
partners.

Just saying!!

You may keep your red Harbor Freight free for a coupon "really el-cheapo"
digital meter if that's all you think you need.

I have to hand it to these young engineers, they really did their homework
on the Mooshimeter, and didn't cut corners.

I wish we had more enthusiastic young hams like this in the hobby.

Cheers,

Pat KF4MTV