Cool Multimeter for $119, Wish I'd had something like this numerous times

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 9 15:58:47 CDT 2015

On 3/9/2015 4:04 PM, Patrick Gray wrote:
>  Tell me where on the website it said that they are still in BETA Test?

  An assumption on my part I admit but how would you interpret these
comments from their web page?

"Mooshimeter’s hardware and firmware are mature and _/essentially/_
ready to go to production. /_It still needs to go through FCC
certification_,..."

/My interpretation suggests these words indicate//they are//close but
not quite ready for prime time. Dot the eyes and cross the T's then they
_/may/_ be ready.
Besides, it ain't ready until the fat lady says so. In addition, with no
immediate pressing need I can afford to wait until they've been in
widespread use for awhile and any bugs worked through.

Old Skeptical