Cool Multimeter for $119, Wish I'd had something like this numerous times

Patrick Gray patgperiod at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:11:57 CDT 2015

Gosh,

    How many ham radio ads I've seen in QST with the fine print at the
bottom *"this device is still awaiting fcc approval"*, of course that's
never put a damper on the "big three's" marketing department or on hams to
flood the phone lines to their local ham radio dealer asking to see if that
new radio is in stock yet.

Unlike a lot of the bluetooth stuff made in PRC that makes it's way to ebay
or your local ham fest, these guys are selling a wireless test equipment
device and following due diligence in the area of FCC licensing.

Curiously, I will email them about their "FCC compliance" and let y'all
know what I find out,

Pat KF4MTV

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Richard O'Neill <richardoneill at earthlink.net