Cool Multimeter for $119, Wish I'd had something like this numerous times

Patrick Gray patgperiod at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 05:38:03 CDT 2015

Well Richard, it appears it passed FCC compliance.

(see below)

James Whong <james at mooshim-e.com>
6:39 PM (11 hours ago)
to me, hello
Hi Patrick,

Yes, it passed the following a few months ago:

FCC Part 15.247 / Subpart C
IC RSS 210 Issue 8, Annex 8
ETSI EN 300-328 V1.7.1 (2006-10)

The Mooshimeter's FCC Grantee number is 2ACIW-DMMBLE1 if you want to look
anything up.

Let me know if you have more questions, all the best!

Regards,

Pat KF4MTV