low bands

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 29 14:34:53 CDT 2015

We had an agreement with ARRL to write an LF Handbook while the FCC was
looking at giving an LF band to the hams.  When the FCC decided to kill
that our LF Handbook effort was stopped.

I have a file cabinet of material and maybe we should contact ARRL and
restart the effort.  I would like to find someone to help with the
effort to put the book together.  It would be a great start for people
to put together an LF article to be added as part of the LF Handbook.

Do I have any volunteers?

Frank K0BRA