Last call for mail-in reservations

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Mon Jun 1 09:22:33 CDT 2015

AMRAD will celebrate it's 40th Anniversary in two weeks on Thursday June
11. Join your fellow radio amateurs and experimenters with a buffet meal
and program.

Only a few seats remain. If you are reserving by postal mail please send
your reservations by *Tuesday June 2* at the latest. We will take online
reservations until June 7 or earlier if seats are filled.

All attendees will receive a free AMRAD Arduino Developer's Kit consisting
of a pre-programmed Nano, a serial liquid crystal display and all the
jumpers and cables you need to make it work right out of the box. We are
planning to run articles for projects built around this kit. The first is a
0 - 40 MHz VFO.

Reservations and details at www.amrad.org/anniversary.