Beach trip for hearing SAQ

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Wed Jun 10 21:39:02 CDT 2015

If I've calculated correctly, The next time SAQ is transmitting will be
Sunday, July 5.  That's not a good time, as it's the day after the Fourth of
July, on the busy holiday weekend.  The beaches will be overloaded with tons
of people at daytime and evening.  Plus, I believe the Charleston area
beaches are pretty much closed down at night (I need to verify this).  I
talked this over with Mel today. he thinks that we might be able to get a
special permit given enough time, but that's not happening before the July 5
date.

About the only way we could pull this off in Charleston would be to rent a
beachfront condo or house, but given the weekend involved, that would be way
too expensive.

Maybe a group could arrange to go to Frank's place at Nags Head instead?
73, Terry, N4TLF